Given that we will not be having public Masses until further notice, this is the Spiritual Communion prayer. It is recommended that this be said daily.
"My Jesus, I believe you are present in the Most Holy Sacrament. I love you above all things, and I desire to receive you into my soul. Since I cannot receive you at this moment sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace you as if you were already there and unite myself wholly to you. Never permit me to be separated from you. Amen."
CHANGES IN EFFECT AT SACRED HEART CONCERNING COVID-19:
· All public Masses, liturgies, meetings, and activities are cancelled until further notice.
· All our buildings will be closed until further notice. Someone will be staffing our offices during regular hours to answer your phone calls.
· Fr. Kevin will continue celebrating Mass privately each day, for the various needs in our Parishes. All of your Mass intentions which were scheduled during this time for your deceased loved ones will be honored at a later time when you can attend that Mass.
· Please call Fr. Kevin to inform him of anyone who is sick, or if you or someone you know has returned from abroad recently. We are required to report this type of information to the Diocese.
· Some of these changes will be in effect for the next two weeks; however some may last as long as eight weeks. We are not certain of the timeline, but we will strive to keep you informed.
· Check back here and on our Facebook page for the most up-to-date information.
Father Kevin - 641-226-1907
Office Phone - 641-947-4981